Thursday, September 06, 2007

Robin wins studying the Basics of Scientology!

I’m lucky! I am currently studying the Basics Books and Lectures Course full time and I feel like I’m discovering Dianetics and Scientology all over again. The wins I’ve had span across my dynamics. My viewpoint of life and the world around me gets saner by the day because I’m getting the truth right from Ron. Studying these materials chronologically brings order to this vast body of knowledge. With this alignment, there is so much more understanding to be had.
And while my wins on a personal level are huge and could fill up pages, what I look forward to most is using this new certainty and knowledge at the mission. I feel we now actually have a way to impart this incredible religion of ours to new public straight from Ron like never before. I know my ability to help others has increased ten-fold already and that this increased personal certainty will make me more effective at creating new Scientologists – and that’s what it’s all about!

No comments: