Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Introductory Dianetics Auditing

Dennis has completed some Introductory Dianetics Auditing.

Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health is an advance of such magnitude, that The New York Times compared it to man’s discovery of fire and the wheel.

Dianetics contains a revolutionary easy-to-apply technique by which a person can GET RID of their reactive mind (the “invisible” storehouse of recorded painful experiences which react on you like post-hypnotic commands).

Our experienced Dianetics Auditors can locate and remove mental blocks that stand in the way of your self-confidence and success. This is not psychology or “therapy.” It is an exact process that reveals the hidden sources of pain, nervousness, unwanted behavior patterns, psychosomatic illness, negative emotions, depression and much more. Dianetics addresses the unwanted stops in your life that are holding you back from reaching your fullest potential.

Here is Dennis' success story: "Where did that burden go? And all that stress and worry? I feel more clarity about my sense of people around me. I have more focus. Somehow my world seems so much bigger now - many more choices. I know that I am choosing more things to do of my own choosing. I am finding that there are things that I am re-evaluating as to having or not having to do that I always thought I had to do."

No comments: