Thursday, October 29, 2009

Learning To Help Others With Their Problems

D. W. completed the Dianetics: The Original Thesis book course. She said: "Well here I am back at the beginning again.

I just really understand this data much more than I ever did. I know how to at least avoid or minimize getting keyed in for myself and for others around me and why that's so important for the survival of all of us. I know why the necessity level works and it also explains why I love to fly, work with electricity, play with fire (welding) and drive cars really fast (when I can). Just exteriorizing a person's attention from their own interior problems works wonders and for me too!

Anyway, thanks to Ron for all of this data and to everyone here who helps keep this place here for thetans [immortal spiritual beings; the human soul] like me."

No comments: