Saturday, April 03, 2010

Success in Life

R. T. completed Life Repair spiritual counseling. This is designed to bring a lot of brightness back into a person's life and help him or her to relieve past upsets in life so that the future is beautiful. Here are her wins: "I have gained so much through Life Repair that it is hard to just share one success.

It has brought me closer to my son and freed me of my usual rushed and red face of hurry up or we'll be late. My son used to ask me if "I had my coffee" so I could return to present time. The biggest success is at work. I intended to get a position that I was told I could not have because someone else was going to be placed. That story did not have an impact on me because I knew it was something I could have without any negativity. Needless to say, I got the position. Eric is a fantastic Counselor and I highly recommend everyone do Life Repair. It is only the tip of the iceberg! More to come... "

No comments: