Friday, December 24, 2010

Learning How To Develop Self Confidence



L. J. completed the How to Achieve Self Confidence course. She had these wins: "This was a very significant course in my opinion. The wins that I achieved included having a better realization on how I can improve my life. I now understand that self confidence is no mystery and that if I attain the right qualities such as competency, professionalism and self trust, then I can develop my self confidence. The series on professionalism helped me realize that I can and must be a professional in all that I do in order to have the serenity in life which is derived from self confidence. I have a long way to go in terms of realizing my goals but reading through this course has made me more hopeful for the future."







No comments: