Thursday, August 09, 2007

Personal Efficiency Course

Margot (left) and her sister Colleen (right)

Margot completed the Personal Efficiency Course and said, "I have learned many things in this course. One of my favorite things I learned is ARC (affinity-reality-communication). I learned how they're all connected. For example, if my sister and I disagreed on what TV channel to watch, our reality would go down. We would start to argue and our affinity would go down. But, if we started talking and solving our fight, all the corners of the triangle would go up. By knowing all this, I get along (or at least have the ability to) with my sister a lot better.
"I also learned about cycles of action and reviewed the 8 dynamics. I think the most important thing I learned about was auditing. I learned how it's done, why it's done and how it helps a person become happy and successful. I even got to co-audit which ended up being my favorite part of the course...Co-auditing helped me understand auditing and have a lot of fun. I just thought it was so cool that asking simple questions could make a person's tone level go up so quickly.
"I learned a lot and totally and completely enjoyed this course. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone."

No comments: