Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Era Dianetics Case Completion!


DP today attested to the completion of New Era Dianetics! New Era Dianetics auditing consists of eighteen separate steps, specific rundowns and actions which address the engrams contained in the reactive mind. With Dianetics auditing procedure, the preclear erases those engrams, nullifying the reactive mind's ability to control the individual unwittingly. One can achieve a well and happy human being through Dianetics auditing.
Here is her success story for the Identity Rundown: "I am myself! This rundown got me to realize some things that I was carrying with me which were not really me. Once I spotted them, they vanished and now I can truly be myself for real! It's awesome!"
Here is her success story for the entire completion of New Era Dianetics: "I achieved so many things throughout this rundown that it is difficult to say it all. But I now know who I am and I have handled a lot of my reactive mind. I am extremely happy and know that my abilities as a thetan can now expand from here on out. I would like to that my auditor, Case Supervisor and Director of Processing for all of their help in getting me through and LRH for this amazing technology."

No comments: