Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Recovery of One's Education!

In the years following L. Ron Hubbard's breakthrough on the importance of the misunderstood word, he developed a considerable body of technology which enables one to deal with the misunderstood words or symbols he encounters: the subject called Word Clearing. It can be defined as the subject and action of clearing away the ignorance, misunderstoods and false definitions of words and barriers to their use. Method One Word Clearing procedure results in the recovery of ones education. DP just completed Method One Word Clearing! She says, "This was an amazing auditing action because I wasn't reading books or having someone teach me anything, yet through doing the process, I actually did recover a lot of knowledge that I had lost or forgotten in my past education! It's a great feeling of knowingness!"

No comments: