Saturday, August 16, 2008
How to Create Income Using the Internet - Seminar
Reilly Sweetland started Internet Simplicity.net in early 2003 out of his house as the sole employee. He is 95% self-taught in web-technologies (the remaining 5% in technology-related classes at Santa Clara University). Through word of mouth, Reilly grew Internet Simplicity from a small home based business to a team that now consists of approximately a half dozen individuals and services over 150 business with their web technology needs. Prior to Internet Simplicity, Reilly was involved in sales and marketing in both technical and non-technical fields. Having worked for and been on the front lines of companies introducing their products and services to potential customers, he has gained insight into what makes a company’s marketing processes successful, and what customer service really means.
Reilly delivered a fabulous seminar today at the Palo Alto Scientology Mission. He went over how to create income using the internet and enlightened the group on marketing basics, using social media, creating valuable content and maximizing search engine results. The insights that he gave us were priceless. Check back at the blog for further seminars by Reilly. You can go to his website for more information about him and what he does.
at 2:52 PM