Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Way to Happiness Graduation

The Palo Alto Mission Way to Happiness for Kids program finished up today with a fabulous graduation for all the kids. Many parents and siblings attended and the kids had a great success! Check out these success stories from the kids:
Dario - The Way to Happiness Club rocks!!!!! I'd love to have other kids be in this class.
Aaron - The class rocked! I loved demonstrating the examples.
Harrison - My favorite part is when we do practical stuff!
Francesca - I leaned what I should not and what I should do to make life fun!
Mailen - I love the Way to Happiness Club :)
Victoria - I love how many uptone people there are here cuz I do homeschooling so I don't meet a lot of people. I would love to see everyone at the meetings.
Daniel - This course was really fun and I learned a lot. This pilot program is a great way to learn about The Way to Happiness.
Hunter - I like to be happy so I can live better.
Giovanni - I like to read The Way to Happiness
To find out more about The Way to Happiness book, visit the website.

No comments: